BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 15 February 2009

Sledding :D

Or sledging as they call it here I guess. We went to Glencoe and went sledding with the Pollok ward. It was so much fun, we went up in the ski lift, and it was so pretty and quiet. There was a stream that was below the ski lift, and there was a couple of mini waterfalls, and it was iced over in places. The cool part was, the ice was so thin in places that you could see the water running underneath it. It was beautiful. The ski lift ride was really cool, the mountain was so high, going down was fun when you could see just how high you actually went.
Once we got up there, we walked a ways until we were away from most of the skiers and climbed up the hill a bit. That's when we started to sled. It was so fast. In fact, I couldn't actually make it all the way to the bottom, I kept crashing before then and then I would slide down the hill on my back. there was a ton of snow. In fact, Paul kept falling through it up to about his hips :D That was funny, no offense Paul. Oh, and we met some of Paul's family. I specifically remember his brother Joseph. Laura has a huge crush on him now. We teased her all today about it.
Anyway that's about all that I want to share. I got something today, but you don't get to know about it HA! Unless I tell you specifically :P
Adios!!

0 comments: