BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 8 February 2009

:(

Ok, I know I said that i had a psycho cat who hurts me, but I love him and now he's going away on Wednesday. Andrew is coming around after he has finished his exams and he's going to take him to the shelter :( I don't want him to go!
So, to cheer me up, another little kid story YAY!


The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.' A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And
there's the teacher, she's dead."

:D :D :D I love little kids, they are just great.
Oh, and this is one of the sweetest songs I have ever heard in my entire life, I love it


Well, other than my cat being thrown out life is actually pretty good, I have great friends and I love them all, and I hope they all know that.

0 comments: