BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Boredom...

It's amazing how much boredom makes you miss school...
Anyway, do you like my new template? I think it's cool, I need to fix it a bit, and I have noooo idea what the tabs at the side are for. you know, the ones that say 'undefined' but I'll figure it out eventually. oh, and if you have any idea tell me haha.
Sunday was ward conference and sister's conference (busy day) and both of them were really good. I enjoyed having the stake presidency talk to my ward at ward conference and I also enjoyed sister's conference, even though I had to sing (aaaahhh!!!). We were pretty good though, at least I though we were. After sister's conference, me and a few of my friends went a bit hyper :D Ok, alot more than a bit, poor Laura...hahaha, if you knew what we were talking about *sigh* alas I can't tell you, it would be too mean to Laura. Although, us being teenage girls, chances are you'll have it all figured out by the end of this sentence at the very latest.
My psycho cat, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a, is going to the cat shelter this saturday. Yup, we still have him even though he was supposed to be gone a couple of weeks ago. He's crazy though, so I can see why we have to get rid of him. He's shredded the wallpaper in our living room, and my mom is not at all pleased with him. We'll have to redo the walls before we move out (hopefully we'll be moving into a house :) )
Well, that's really all I have to say at the moment, adios!! Have a good week!

3 comments:

Marie said...

You named your cat for a fish? He's not crazy; just confused.

Me :D said...

yaa, we couldn't come up with anything else. and the strange part was he chirped like a bird o.O

tsadkiel said...

(Woo! Comments are working now!)

Scaredy does the same thing, these days.