BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 5 February 2009

Hello there

Hi...anybody who is reading this :D
Where to begin...
I'm not quite sure...
What do you think?
:D I'm obviously hyper, because it SNOWED today. I love snow so so so much
We didn't really get it where I lived in america :(
Let's start with school today, I managed to annoy the RME teacher. Well, not really annoy but fluster. He kept saying things about how God can be found more often in evil than in good, and I pointed out that this was because WE as humans tend to blame him for evil and not thank him for good. :D However, he wasn't in a mood with me after I told him this story :D :D

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah". The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

haha, BRILLIANT :D I have more, but you'll just have to wait.
Oh and English is at this point almost like RME when I have Ryan sitting in front of me -_-
Our conversations are usually started with him telling me I am stupid, because of what I believe in. Although one time, he decided to try something different and told me that Noah did NOT part the red sea. :D I had to agree there, and pointed out it was Moses who did that, not Noah.
Well, that's all for now, adios!

0 comments: