BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 12 February 2009

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Stress, stress, stress! I'm in eco schools right, and we have organized a Trash Fashion Show (you make the outfits out of recycled material) and it is NOT going well. Half of the 'Models' are too scared to walk down the runway right, AND I have to get everyone ready for it then run down and sell stuff. AHHHH! I had two tests in a row today, I have two more tomorrow, I need to finish my letter to Africa for tomorrow at break, I need to go and get my results at break for my physics test, I've lost my memory stick, and the fashion show is TOMORROW!!! Can I go smash my head off of the wall please?
OH, and I forgot to mention, I now have a group of about 10 guys that are determines to get me to go out with them, and when I say no, they trip me over or kick the back of my knees so I fall over. WHAT IS THE POINT!? I'm just glad I know a few decent guys, otherwise I think I would go insane...
So as you can tell, this is a stressful time for me, and I'm sorry if I snap at you :P

0 comments: