BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 7 February 2009

BLAH!

Everything is a bit blah at the moment, although it does seem kinda funny. :D
At school, because I took fast-track RME we have to go through everything a bit faster than the other classes. Unfortunately our class doesn't seem to be able to focus on what we're supposed to be doing. This means that we end up having more discussions on why God can't possibly exist. But, as you probably guessed, I don't argue on that side, I argue on the other. It's me against the whole class including my teacher. The funny thing is, I keep saying things that either they haven't thought of before, or that they have no idea how to answer to. :D It's so much fun to do that, that's why I took RME.
Oh, and don't get me started on Ryan, he's just being stupid as usual. He's easy to confuse though, and once you have him confused he shuts up.
It snowed this morning!! YAY I love snow. It's melting though, cause the stupid sun came out.
OH, and the latest on my psycho cat. I have a cat that will climb curtains, run in circles, normal kitten stuff. Except he is NEVER cuddly for long, he'll curl up on your lap and purr then latch onto your arm and not let go. Kirsty and I have found he is afraid of fabric so when he tries to chase us (Which he usually does) we just shake a piece of clothing and he runs. That didn't work last night. I now have a total of 6 new scratches covering my arm, one of which was very deep. Anyone want a cat??

0 comments: